Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pattern correction

Apologies and a pattern correction are in order! I found out today there is a measurement error in my Time to Sew clock pattern that appears in the Winter 2013 issue of Quilter's World.
The Dresden fan blades should be 3 1/2" not 5". Completely my fault. I used some leftover blades from another project and they originally measured 5". I wrote the directions a while after making it and forgot I trimmed them down to 3 1/2" so they would fit in the frame! Lesson learned!
If you are using the template from the magazine,  just measure 3 1/2" from the bottom of the blade and trim the extra from the top.
My sincere apologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment